The Indian government’s Ministry of Labour and Employment has taken a step towards improving the lives of unorganized sector workers by launching a new digital platform called “e-Shram“. This innovative portal is designed to collect data and statistics on laborers and employees working in the unorganized sector with the aim of using this information to develop better plans, policies, and job opportunities for these workers.
In this article, we’ll take a comprehensive look at the e-Shram Card 2023 and the e-Shram Card Registration 2023 process. We’ll guide you through the simple steps to access this revolutionary new platform and provide you with all the information you need to complete your registration process. And, once you have completed the registration process, you can check the status of your e-Shram Card Payment 2023 with ease.
So, if you’re a worker in the unorganized sector, this is your chance to take advantage of the government’s efforts to support and uplift the workers in this sector. Follow our guide and get started with the e-Shram Card Registration 2023 process today! To get more information, visit eshram.gov.in.
How to Apply For E Shram Card 2023 Apply
The Indian government is taking significant measures to ensure financial stability and security for workers in the unorganized sector with the launch of a new Yojana initiative. The focus of this initiative is to provide pension benefits to those working in this sector.
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, Indian citizens must apply for an e-shram card through the e-shram portal. The best part is that the e-shram card registration 2023 process is completely free of charge. However, a nominal fee of Rs 20 is charged for updating details on the UAN card. This fee can be easily paid through various online payment options, including net banking, credit card, or debit card.
It’s important to note that income taxpayers are not eligible to apply for an e-shram card online. This scheme is exclusively for workers in the unorganized sector and is a great step forward in providing financial security and peace of mind for these workers.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to protect your financial future. Apply for your e-shram card today and take the first step towards a secure future.
|Yojna||E Shram Card 2023|
|Started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Started in year||2021|
|Purpose||Provide pension to workers in unorganized sector|
|Benefit||Pension after 60 years of age|
|Pension Amount||1000 or 3000 per month|
|Ways For E Shram Card Apply||Online|
|Documents required for E Shram Card Registration 2023||Aadhar card, PAN Card, etc|
Eligibility Criteria For EShram Card 2023
To register at the E-Shram portal you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as set out in the Eligibility for E-Shram Card Registration 2023 document.
- You can only apply if you are between the ages of 16 and 59.
- It is not possible to apply if you are a taxpayer.
- Applicants must work in the unorganized sector in order to be considered.
- As of 2023, E Shram Card Registration will not be available to members of the Employee Provident Fund Organization and Employee State Insurance Corporation.
E Shram Card 2023 Benefits
It is important to note that the following are the benefits of the E Shram Card 2023:
- Support from financial sources
- Scheme of Social Security
- Opportunities for employment
- Through this program, street vendors, laborers, and domestic workers will come together.
- There are 38 crore unorganized sector workers
- The workers will be divided according to their respective responsibilities
- Aadhar will provide access to the database.
- Registered workers will receive a 12-digit identification number valid throughout India.
- This portal will be operated by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- Under the terms of this card, all widow women will receive financial assistance of Rs 1500.
- By obtaining this card, students will be able to participate in the programs offered by the central government.
E-Shram Card Registration Guidelines for the Year 2023
- Go to the official website of the organization, www.eshram.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will find the option to register
- It is important that you enter the contact details that are linked to the Aadhar card.
- It is necessary to enter the captcha code in order to proceed.
- The EPFO and ESIC options should be marked NO.
- Choose the option that says “Send OTP” from the list.
- You must fill out the OTP.
- Your Aadhar number needs to be entered.
- You should read the terms and conditions carefully and mark the box before submitting the form.
- Make sure you enter the OTP that has been sent to your mobile number linked to your Aadhar card.
- The information you provide must be complete and accurate.
- Your address needs to be filled out.
- If you are asked for an educational qualification, please fill it out.
- You will also need to fill in all the other information that is requested.
- Before submitting the form, please check all the details again.
- It will take some time for the E-shram card to be generated.
The documents needed to apply online for an E-Shram Card in 2023
If you are interested in applying for an E Shram Card online, make sure that you have your details handy before registering on Eshram.gov.in.
- The Aadhar Card is an essential document
- The ration card
- PAN card
- Certificate of Birth
- Proof of address
- Bank passbook
- IFSC code
- Recent electricity bill
- Passport-size photograph.
The stakeholders of the E Shram Card 2023 Yojana
Stakeholders are those who can access the E Shram Card Registration 2023 Portal. Included are:
- Ministry of labor and employment
- National informatics center
- State or UT Government
- Private sector partner
- Line Ministries
- Unorganized workers
- Department of Post
EShram Card Payment Status for 2023
It is possible to check your E Shram Card Payment Status for the year 2023 through the Portal.
- Visit the official website of the Portal at eshram.gov.in
- The home page will open. Log in to the portal
- You will need to enter the application number and password
- Once you have clicked submit, you will be taken to the next page.
- You will be able to view the details of the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 on the display
- Make sure that the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 that you made is being processed or not.
Download the PDF version of the E Shram Card for 2023
In order for the registered labors to get the E Shram Card Download PDF 2023, the following steps have to be followed.
- For downloading, you will need to open the official website Click Here
- You’ll see the home page
- Choose already registered
- Update your profile
- Please enter the mobile number associated with your Aadhar card.
- Please fill in the captcha code and click on the send OTP button
- The OTP sent to your mobile device needs to be entered
- Download the E Shram Card PDF file for the year 2023 now.
The benefits of EShram Card 2023 as offered by www.eshram.gov.in
The benefits of the EShram Card 2023 must be understood before applying online for this card.
- A person who works in the unorganized sector
- People whose PF money isn’t deducted
- Daily wage workers
- This card can’t be made for students
- This E Shram Card 2023 isn’t for job seekers.
eshram.gov.in Card Registration 2023
|Official website eshram.gov.in||Visit Here|
|E Shram Card Registration Apply Online||Visit Here|
State Wise Eshram Card Application Form 2023
|State Wise List||Application Form|
|AR – Arunachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|AS – Assam||Check Here|
|AP – Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|BR – Bihar||Check Here|
|CH – Chandigarh||Check Here|
|CG – Chattisgarh||Check Here|
|DL – Delhi||Check Here|
|GA – Goa||Check Here|
|GJ – Gujarat||Check Here|
|HR – Haryana||Check Here|
|HP – Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|JR – Jharkhand||Check Here|
|JK – Jammu & Kashmir||Check Here|
|KA – Karnataka||Check Here|
|KL – Kerala||Check Here|
|MP – Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|MH – Maharashtra||Check Here|
|MN – Manipur||Check Here|
|MZ- Mizoram||Check Here|
|NL – Nagaland||Check Here|
|OD – Odisha||Check Here|
|PB – Punjab||Check Here|
|RJ – Rajasthan||Check Here|
|SK – Sikkim||Check Here|
|TS – Telangana||Check Here|
|TN – Tamil Nadu||Check Here|
|UK – Uttarakhand||Check Here|
|UP – Uttar Pradesh State||Check Here|
|WB – West Bengal State||Check Here|
FAQs Of E Shram Card:
What is an E Shram Card?
E Shram Card is an electronic card issued by the government of India to workers in the unorganized sector, such as construction workers, street vendors, etc. This card serves as proof of identity and provides access to various social security benefits.
How can I apply for an E Shram Card?
To apply for an E Shram Card, you need to visit the nearest E Shram Seva Kendra. You need to submit a completed application form along with the required documents such as identity proof, age proof, and residence proof.
What benefits does an E Shram Card provide?
An E Shram Card provides access to various social security benefits such as a pension, health insurance, life insurance, and other financial benefits.
Can I update my personal details in my E Shram Card?
Yes, you can update your personal details in your E Shram Card by visiting the nearest E Shram Seva Kendra. You need to submit a written request for the update along with the required documents such as identity proof and residence proof.
How long does it take to receive an E Shram Card after applying?
The processing time for an E Shram Card may vary depending on the local office. However, it usually takes 2-3 weeks to receive the card after submitting the completed application form and required documents.